There’s simply too much stuff to think and write about!
There’s a lot of stuff that interests me that I would like to share and write about. The problem is that it would not go well with my work related blogs. Finding myself becoming increasingly frustrated, I realized I just needed to start my own blog. I have to credit GoDaddy for telling me my full name was available, but that aside it was the only way forward. I needed an outlet for the millions of thoughts, topics, interests etc. to reside, so here’s a list of the diverse topics. Probably I’m forgetting stuff, but you get the idea.
The Diverse Topics I Was Referring To
- Technology – this will go all over the place, but things like Cloud, Infrastructure, Development, Machine Learning, AI, Wearables, software stacks and platforms, micro services, serverless, and more
- Science – Most likely this will be focused on Biology/Physiology, Neurology, Physics, Computer Science
- Books – Read a lot, so do my friends, so I’ll discuss books I read here to add to the diverse topics I’m already sharing
- Music – All of it…there’s not much that I don’t or won’t listen to
- Art – All kinds…the normal traditional stuff like paintings, sculpture, etc. and graffiti, tattoos, comics, etc.
- Self-Improvement – strategies, skills, organization, habits, self-awareness, emotional intelligence
- DIY Stuff – building things
- Coaching – Professional/Life Coaching
- Sports – probably College Football and Soccer/Futbol
- Active Lifestyle – Hiking, kayaking, skiing, camping, etc.
- Food! – of course food…I almost became a chef and someday may still
- Fitness and Health – traditional diet and exercise stuff along with more bleeding edge and latest science stuff too
- My Dog – Travi is a rescue dog…most likely Airedale and Lab mix….he likes going for walks, the dog park, and hiking with us on trails
- Language – mainly Spanish, but Italian, and Mandarin are still on the list
- Coffee – roasting, making, shops, etc.